Following Your Favorite Stories and Discussions on This Blog
Following stories on a blog can be frustrating when the blog keeps rolling along down the page. Here on some ideas on how to find an article of a specific type....
- Do you want to stay up with the Community Health and Farmers Market stories? I will be copying them over to the Community tab.
- Did you ever get to the Laughter articles and are hoping for more on that subject? Links on all holistic methods will be created to direct you to research articles. Ask! if you do not see these.
- The first page to open when you open Lifestyle Modification Support is the Welcome page. Currently, this page offers direct links to quick, down-n-dirty articles or info-graphics on nutrition. Soon, an easy relaxed exercise program will also be featured.
- All aspects of Women's Health may be found under the Mother Centered tab.
- Remember to check in on the Featured Healers tab for updated events by these healers across the globe a well as for links to their services.
- Also there is an archive drop-down menu. Stories and articles are arranged by when they were posted in the archive menu, plus you can find stories by subject tags.
- And another method for locating articles is by the category.
Janet Still is a Family Nurse Practitioner with a long history of holistic practice in her upbringing, personal and family life, as well as with her community and patients. Holistic practice encompasses all the possible pieces of a health "puzzle." Janet works with her clients to educate them regarding options in conventional medicine as well as complementary and alternative therapies and how to blend the two or transition from one to the other. Her philosophy is that the best she can do for an individual is support their learning process regarding all the aspects of their life influencing their health and well-being.
The primary focus of Lifestyle Modification Support is to provide support for those clients seeking to improve their health by learning from their imbalances what change they personally require to maintain the level of health they choose.
Please be certain to read the interview with community healer, Barry Jones, on the Featured Healers tab! Barry and I will be working together to create a personalised weight loss program for you, including your own induction. If you are in the area, I hope to see you at one of his local public shows. http://www.stilljanet.com/barry/
><><><><@< I am cloistered writing many articles on philosophy of healing right now. Because the focus of my work continues to grow into a community health focus, look for more articles in future that discuss supporting local events, commerce, family, and people.
><><><@< Feel free to write to me with your ideas and reflections at: firstname.lastname@example.org . The website is open for comments on a permanent basis currently, since changing servers. If you have ANY trouble with this, please notify us!
><><@< Of course, respect and courtesy is expected in any correspondence you make with the Lifestyle Modification Support website, its commenters, as well as with me personally/professionally. Please indicate the specific blog you are referring to in your email message by providing the link. Spammers & product-pushers will not be tolerated.
Many blessings to you and yours! j